We're here for one reason: helping you become a better, healthier, more well-rounded athlete.
Chris Sinclair, Owner and Head Coach
With over 25 years of experience in Strength training and coaching, Chris has developed a deep understanding of athletes and their diversity of needs and has an intense passion for working with people from all fitness and ability levels.
- CrossFit level 1 certified trainer
- CrossFit Football Certified trainer
- CrossFit Kids certified trainer
- Starting Strength seminar (with Mark Rippetoe)
- Olympic Weightlifting for Sports Performance (with Trevor Cottrell PhD)
- Assistant Football Coach- Guelph Collegiate 1993-1997
- Ontario Powerlifting Association- Limestone open 2nd place 90kg class, December 1994
- Ontario Powerlifting Association- Kitchener Novice 1st place, July 1993
Shiona Kaastra, Personal Trainer and CrossFit Coach
- PhD Epidemiology, University of Guelph
- MSc Epidemiology, University of Guelph
- BSc Honours Molecular Biology and Genetics, University of Guelph
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified Trainer
- CPR-Level C
- Self-described reformed cardio-robot, marathoner, triathlete.
- Goaltender (ringette/hockey)
- Farmer (raising pastured meat, eggs)
Shiona remembers fondly being guilted into trying CrossFit and subsequently becoming a total addict.